Welcome to the Michigan Division Website
This site was developed to provide you with helpful information about our Fraternal Association and the various post functions that are performed by the many volunteers that believe in the principles of fraternalism and helping others.
For over 100 years TPA has been serving its members, their families and the community. Major areas of benefit are:
• Accident Benefits
• Disability Benefits
• Accidental Death Benefit
• State and Local Community Service Programs
• National Child Safety Programs
• Safety, Education and Guidance Programs for Traveling Improvements
• Scholarship Trust for Deaf and Near Deaf
• Homer T Wilson Benevolent Fund
• And many other Benefits
Membership is by invitation only.
Please consider this your invitation. Browse our website and if you would like more information feel free to e-mail the Michigan Division state office at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in the Travelers Protective Association of America-Mich.
Mark J. Cassis
State Executive Secretary